Folks love our MatchMaking sessions at our biannual Business Opportunity Exchanges, so now we’re offering them year-round! The Council is proud to announce that starting in 2022, we will be hosting virtual MatchMaker sessions on a quarterly basis.
About the Event
MatchMaking is one of the many benefits of being a corporate member or a NMSDC-certified supplier of The Council, as it’s your dedicated time to connect with buyers and other MBEs with business opportunities for you. Our focus is to bring buyers and suppliers together to give them a chance to meet and exchange their needs and offerings.
These events are open to national/local corporate members, certified-MBEs, and subscribers at no cost! Buyers will be matched with MBE suppliers based upon business categories and scope of services for current or future opportunities. Seize this opportunity to put your best foot forward.
How it works:
- You must be registered for the event in order to participate. Click here to register.
- After you’ve registered, you must submit a request form that explains your scope of services or needs:
- Buyers will be matched with MBE suppliers based upon business categories and scope of services for current or future opportunities.
- Registration does not guarantee a one-on-one meeting, as spots are limited. Virtual sessions are 10 minutes long, with 5-minute intervals between each.
- If your business cannot be matched before the event, your registration still includes additional opportunities to build connections.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our staff at email@example.com for more MatchMaking details.
NOTE: We also host MatchMaking sessions as part of our biannual Business Opportunity Exchanges. In order to attend a MatchMaking session at the BOE, you must be registered for the larger event.
We are still actively accepting sponsors for these events (and our larger Business Opportunity Exchange). To learn more about our sponsorship levels, we invite you to view our sponsorship packages and then contact us to get started.