The New York New & Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council’s Upstate New York Regional Conference and Xchange will heighten awareness about the needs of corporate America and government entities to secure partnerships with minority-owned business enterprises (MBEs).
Minority Suppliers: Top 2 Reasons to Attend the Upstate Regional Conference and Xchange
- Network, Network, Network: Network with representatives from corporations, government agencies and other certified firms.
- Market your products and services to hundreds of potential clients.
Corporate Members: Top 2 Reasons to Attend the Upstate Regional Conference and Xchange
- Meet diverse suppliers that bring innovation to set your agency or company apart from competitors.
- Increase competition between suppliers, thereby reducing your direct and indirect spend.
Who Should Attend?
- All minority business owners, certified and non-certified, who want to increase their business portfolios
- Corporate members and government agencies interested in advancing their supplier diversity programs and growing their pool of suppliers
- Minority-owned businesses (own and control 51% or more of the business) that offer products or services to Corporate America
About The Council
The New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. identifies and certifies minority business enterprises (MBEs), and facilitates procurement opportunities between Corporate America and Council-certified minority suppliers. The supplier groups include Asian, Black, Hispanic, and Native-American businesses located throughout the State of New York and northern and central New Jersey including Trenton. The Council’s corporate membership consists of Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, and educational institutions. The Council is one of the 23 regional affiliates of the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.