The Council’s annual Upstate New York Regional Xchange & Golf Outing raises awareness and sharpens understanding about the needs of corporate America and government entities to secure partnerships with MBEs. The program format allows hundreds of our corporate members and certified MBEs to engage in robust dialogue about real opportunities. The Xchange offers attendees unprecedented access to best practices in supplier diversity and exciting methods to succeed in business through engaging programming, matchmaker sessions, and compelling speakers.
Minority Suppliers: Top 3 Reasons to Attend the Upstate New York Regional Xchange & Golf Outing
- Network, Network, Network: Network with representatives from corporations, government agencies and other certified firms.
- Market your products and services to hundreds of potential clients.
- Steward existing business relationships and establish new ones while simultaneously having some fun and exercise.
Corporate Members: Top 2 Reasons to Attend the Upstate New York Regional Xchange
- Meet diverse suppliers that bring innovation to set your agency or company apart from competitors.
- Increase competition between suppliers, thereby reducing your direct and indirect spend.
- Advance your business goals while relaxing during a challenging round of golf.
Who Should Attend?
- All minority business-owners, certified and non-certified, who want to increase their business portfolios.
- Corporate members and government agencies interested in advancing their supplier diversity programs and growing their pool of suppliers.
- Minority-owned businesses (own and control 51% or more of the business) that offer products or services to corporate America.
About the Council
The New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (The Council) identifies and certifies minority business enterprises (MBEs), and facilitates procurement opportunities between corporate America and Council-certified minority suppliers. The supplier groups include Asian, Black, Hispanic, and Native-American businesses located throughout the State of New York and northern and central New Jersey including Trenton. The Council’s corporate membership consists of Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, and educational institutions. The Council is one of the 23 regional affiliates of the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.