Financial Services Symposium- June 15, 2016
Guggenheim Partners has partnered with AIG, Citi Bank, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, NY Life and the NYNJ MSDC to host a Financial Services Symposium. This program will highlight the importance of Supplier Diversity in the Financial Services industry. Going forward this Symposium will be an annual program that the NYNJ MSDC will include in their program options available to all MBEs in the network.
The panel session will cover:
- To better understand the key trends in today’s financial services industry – particularly its buying decisions
- To educate MBEs in how to position themselves to effectively win business with financial services firms
- To examine the ways that the financial services industry can increase diversity in its supply chain
- Discuss key issues in the procurement process unique to financial services firms
- ROI of Supplier Diversity within the Financial Services sector
The panel session will feature Carra Wallace, Chief Diversity Officer for the NYC Comptrollers Office and representatives from Guggenheim, Citi, Morgan Stanley, AIG, JPMorgan and NYLife.
David Stewart will be interviewed by one of Guggenheim’s founding partners following the panel session:
David Steward is chairman and co-founder of WWT, one of the largest African-American owned businesses in the United States. He has received numerous awards such as “100 Most Influential Black Americans” by Ebony Magazine. David serves on numerous boards and is heavily involved in the St. Louis communities.