Our membership package includes the following:
- Access to our database of minority owned businesses
- Supplier diversity program development support
- MBE supplier referrals and introductions
- Assistance and support in RFP/Bid distribution
- Discounted registration to seminars and special events
- Discounted registration for supplier diversity training and education FEE STRUCTURE (annually)
FEE STRUCTURE (annually)
|Non Profit / Gov’t||Fee Amount|
|(Except Higher Ed)||$2,000.00|
|#Employees – For Profit and Higher Education||Fee Amount|
|500 – 1,000||$3,500.00|
|1,000 – 5,000||$4,500.00|
|5,000 – 10,000||$5,500.00|
|10,000 and more||$6,500.00|
The New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council (The CouncilTM) is a not-for-profit corporation whose purpose is to encourage business firms to purchase goods and services from minority-owned companies on the basis of mutual self-interest. The Council is designated 501 (c) (3) by the Internal Revenue Service (This documentation available upon request). This 501 (c) (3) status makes the Council tax exempt. In addition, dues/contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Corporate membership shall include those persons, firms or corporations or divisions thereof which, from time to time, purchase goods and services from minority businesses. Corporate members must designate, in writing, a representative who may act for and on behalf of such entities in connection with the affairs of the NY & NJ MSDC. Annual dues payment is required.
Members are encouraged to:
- Attend the membership meetings of The Council.
- Participate in the activities of The Council. This participation shall include, but not be limited to
service on standing committees, assistance with special projects of The Council, and the
furtherance of mutual goals.
- Prepare and submit annual dollar amounts of purchases made by such entities with minority
- Designate, in writing, a representative who may act for and on behalf of such entities in
connection with the affairs of The Council.
- Want to discuss an idea or topic? Please feel free to call Jill Davis Kone at: 212.502.5663
The person who has responsibility for the minority supplier development initiative and who should receive invoices, official correspondence, etc. and who receives authorized access to the NY & NJ MSDC database.