2015 EXPO Matchmaker Meetings
What are MatchMaker Meetings?
MatchMaker Meetings connect Council-Certified Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and corporate purchasing officials for private one-on-one, pre-scheduled meetings to discuss potential opportunities in various service and product areas. The Council™ hosts Match-Maker Meetings as part of The Council™ Business Opportunity Expo, held annually in June. Each meeting is a 15-minute session, and takes place on the Trade Show day of the conference.
Criteria to participate in Matchmaker Meetings?
Corporate purchasing officials include National & Regional Corporations, Educational Institutions and Government Agencies engaged with The Council™ and must also be registered for the NY & NJ MSDC Business Opportunity Expo
The Supplier needs to take no action to be selected
- The Corporate purchasing official will notify the Council of products & services they wish us to source for upcoming procurement opportunities by filling in the form below
- The Council will then comb its database and select those suppliers that fit the criteria and send to corporate purchasing official.
- The corporate purchasing official will select the suppliers from the list provided and send to The Council firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Council will notify the supplier of the Matchmaker request and ensure Expo registration is completed
- The Council will then schedule the Matchmaker between the supplier and corporate purchasing official at the Expo on June 17.
- Scheduled appointment will be sent via email to both parties
- Matchmaker request form must be completed and submitted by May 31, 2015